Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Autres liseuses

Notices

Old 06-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #76
davd17
davd17 began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
nook simple touch

Bonjour,

Je viens de recevoir ma nook simple touch et aprés l'avoir chargée on me demande de choisir un réseau à utiliser.
Etant avec orange, je choisis donc la livebox, mais il est noté "connecté mais pas d'internet" et je me trouve bloqué sue cette page.
Pouvez vous m'aider ?
davd17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:55 AM   #77
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Malheureusement, je peut pas trop aider, j'ai pas de nook.

Peut être en posant la question sur le forum anglais, je peux aider à la traduction, au besoin.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert