Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #16
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I've finished translations support! Please test it (as I don't use translations myself), and tell me if it works fine in the kobopatch thread.
Ditto.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #17
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
GeoffR, what do you want to do with your patches I ported in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3719349 ? I can keep them synced with your zips, or you can completely switch to kobopatch once I port all of them and then use that as the main patching method.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2018, 08:22 AM   #18
SaraOliveira
SaraOliveira began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Did you have any improve in Adobe Patch?
SaraOliveira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:35 AM   #19
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraOliveira View Post
No, sorry. The libadobe.so patches have been breaking down one-by-one as the code is changed in newer firmware, but I don't know how to fix them. Maybe someone else will be able to do it, but I don't use the PDF reader and don't really have the motivation to spend the time necessary to understand how it works.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:02 AM   #20
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraOliveira View Post
I will try to fix some of the patches next week. They seem to be simple enough at first glance, but some things about the patches don't make sense to me completely. I'll try to redo them from scratch when I have time to do it and test it. No guarantees though, as I only use the PDF reader once in a while. I only plan to spend at most 2 hours attempting to update the patches.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2018, 02:02 PM   #21
SaraOliveira
SaraOliveira began at the beginning.

Unfortunately I still depend a lot on the pdf format. And it is not currently easy with KG
Thank you so much for giving us at least one try.

SaraOliveira is offline   Reply With Quote