Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #31
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Problem with Sigil 0.9.11: if I right-click in a CSS file and select Reformat CSS (either Multiple Lines Per Style OR Single Line Per File), then I get the following error:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 191, in reformat_css
new_css_string = parsed_css.cssText.decode('utf-8', errors='replace')

File "D:/Sigil/plugin_launchers/python\css_parser\css\cssstylesheet.py", line 139, in _getCssText
return css_parser.ser.do_CSSStyleSheet(self)

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 42, in do_CSSStyleSheet
cssText = rule.cssText

File "D:/Sigil/plugin_launchers/python\css_parser\css\cssfontfacerule.py", line 76, in _getCssText
return css_parser.ser.do_CSSFontFaceRule(self)

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 68, in do_CSSFontFaceRule
out = cssparser.serialize.Out(self)

NameError: name 'cssparser' is not defined

The error only occurs if there are @font-face declarations in the CSS file. If I remove the @font-face declarations, everything is fine and there is no error. Any ideas?
Old 02-18-2019, 10:00 AM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Problem with Sigil 0.9.11: if I right-click in a CSS file and select Reformat CSS (either Multiple Lines Per Style OR Single Line Per File), then I get the following error:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 191, in reformat_css
new_css_string = parsed_css.cssText.decode('utf-8', errors='replace')

File "D:/Sigil/plugin_launchers/python\css_parser\css\cssstylesheet.py", line 139, in _getCssText
return css_parser.ser.do_CSSStyleSheet(self)

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 42, in do_CSSStyleSheet
cssText = rule.cssText

File "D:/Sigil/plugin_launchers/python\css_parser\css\cssfontfacerule.py", line 76, in _getCssText
return css_parser.ser.do_CSSFontFaceRule(self)

File "D:/Sigil/python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 68, in do_CSSFontFaceRule

NameError: name 'cssparser' is not defined

The error only occurs if there are @font-face declarations in the CSS file. If I remove the @font-face declarations, everything is fine and there is no error. Any ideas?
Yes. That one was reported on Github and we have it fixed already. It only occurs when there's @fontface entries in the css. We hope to have a quick release of version 0.9.12 out very soon to address this and a couple of other issues.

In the meantime ... it's a very quick/easy fix if you wish to edit the file yourself.

Just change line 68 of "D:\Sigil\python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 68, from
Code:
to
Code:
out = css_parser.serialize.Out(self)
(Just the underscore)

You will probably have to run a basic text editor As Administrator to be able to write to the file.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:07 AM   #33
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Thank you for the Sigil 0.9.11 update.

I have a small problem with Sigil in Windows 7:

Highlighting the contents of the "find" and "replace" fields with a mouse is not working correctly like it used to. Sigil does not appear to respond correctly and the result is frustrating. All other highlighting in Sigil appears to work properly.

This is something I do frequently to delete the contents of find and replace and insert something different in both fields.

As I said, it's just a small niggly problem and Sigil with Calibre remain two of my most important applications.
We've not changed anything that should have affected F&R highlighting. Unless it's a new bug in Qt.5.11 (which I would expect to manifest in more places than just the F&R widget).

For what it's worth, I'm not having any highlighting issues in the F&R fields on Windows 7 or 10. Can anyone else confirm?
Old 02-18-2019, 10:44 AM   #34
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Thank you! That fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yes. That one was reported on Github and we have it fixed already. It only occurs when there's @fontface entries in the css. We hope to have a quick release of version 0.9.12 out very soon to address this and a couple of other issues.

In the meantime ... it's a very quick/easy fix if you wish to edit the file yourself.

Just change line 68 of "D:\Sigil\python3lib\cssreformatter.py", line 68, from
Code:
to
Code:
out = css_parser.serialize.Out(self)
(Just the underscore)

You will probably have to run a basic text editor As Administrator to be able to write to the file.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:15 PM   #35
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Link Stylesheet not working?

I've upgraded from 0.9.9 to 0.9.11 on Windows 7 64-bit

The stylesheet is shown in the tree-view, but I can't tick the box to assign it.

Is this just me? I've reinstalled 0.9.9 and no issues there.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:41 PM   #36
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

I'm seeing no issue linking stylesheets with 0.9.11 on Windows or Linux. The boxes check or uncheck just fine for me.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:22 PM   #37
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm seeing no issue linking stylesheets with 0.9.11 on Windows or Linux. The boxes check or uncheck just fine for me.
on w10 x64
Old 02-18-2019, 06:56 PM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Closing this thread as Sigil-0.9.12 is available.
Closed Thread