Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 02-15-2019, 09:49 AM   #2461
LSM
LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: nook
Thank you for reminding me about this series! I had forgotten I owned the ebooks. I'm going to get the audiobooks now.
LSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #2462
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 4, 5, 7 & 8, Nook ST, Glo, HD+, Echos
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post

So my question is, "Is there ever a time when you can't find one of these KU deals? And, does Amazon ever limit you in how many you can take advantage of?" I've had two deals, not quite back to back, but only separated by a month. I guess I should start looking for the next deal.

KU for 99 cents for 3 months is worthwhile. I don't think it would be worthwhile at full price however. Not for me with my slower reading speed.
This was only the 2nd time I had seen the 3 months for 99 cents. I have quite a few of the 87th Precinct audiobooks, but this let me fill in the ones I don't have. I did have the full price version for a couple of months when first introduced, but much of what I read is not part of the deal. So, I make note of books I'm interested in and get KU on a deal periodically. Is it a deal? It sure is if you read audiobooks. Most of the books that have audiobooks also give you the option to buy the audiobook at a substantially reduced price. You can listen first and then decide. Win-Win.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible, audiobooks, recommendations