Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
xoanohn
Connoisseur
xoanohn doesn't litterxoanohn doesn't litter

Device: Aura One, Aura, H2O, ipad pro 12.9 (2015 and 2017), PRS-T1, PRS-505
Nova USB C cable

Since I don't have the prepackaged USB -C cable (the ordeal here), I've tried my new ipag pro usb-c cable for charging and macbook pro cables. None of them work.

Is there a special type that works with the Nova?
xoanohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:25 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Don't know about the Nova, but I use an Aukey USB C cable with my Onyx Note without any problems.

https://www.amazon.ca/AUKEY-Type-C-C...+c+cable&psc=1
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 12:19 AM   #3
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Not sure which type of USB c cable you used, but on the Note I found out that charging with a USB-C to C cable doesn't work, probably the device does not support USB PD?
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote