Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
JustADecoy
JustADecoy began at the beginning.

Question Wacom 'Slim Pen'

Does anyone here own one of the Wacom Slim Pens for use with their iLiad? Looking at the pictures (http://direct.wacom.com/stores/5/Pen...n_P1050C72.cfm -- Click Zoom if the picture doesn't show up), it appears to be nearly the same as the pen included by iRex but with a real side-button.

My question is pretty simple: Does the side-button on the Slim Pen prevent it from sliding into the stylus holder? I have a v2 iLiad with the redesigned back, but I'm interested in hearing whether this works with the original plastic, too.

I want to get a second stylus with a side button and an eraser, and then help improve support for them in the community iPDF. I just don't want to waste money on the 'Slim Pen' if it won't fit -- I'll just get a larger stylus with an eraser tip instead.
JustADecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
If the Slim Pen will fit and could be enabled to support the side button and eraser, that would be great! Hopefully someone will have a chance to try this. I wonder if a place like Circuit City would let someone test fit the pen?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADecoy View Post
My question is pretty simple: Does the side-button on the Slim Pen prevent it from sliding into the stylus holder? I have a v2 iLiad with the redesigned back, but I'm interested in hearing whether this works with the original plastic, too.
Interesting. It looks like iLiad's stylus excerpt the buttons.
Imho it won't fit because there is no space left in the stylus tupe.

Last edited by yokos; 10-25-2007 at 12:07 PM.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote