Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
mobi to epub conversion - how do I change the img settings?

First of all, I'd like to thank again Kovid and the other collaborators for the great service you offer with Calibre!

Now for my question: while, converting mobi to epub (though I suspect this might apply more generally) as far as I can see Calibre sets images width and height to auto. I would like instead to "manipulate them" by setting e.g. width: 75%.

Since in this specific epub calibre put the image class as .calibre3, after generating the epub I erased it and put as extra css in the "common options" (in Preferences\conversion) the code:

Code:
.calibre3 {
    height: auto;
    width: 75%
    }
but unfortunately this is ignored. I can of course explode the epub and change the css file directly, but I'd love to be able to do this automatically in Calibre upon conversion: is this possible?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote