Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-11-2021, 01:34 PM   #1
ikkethuis
ikkethuis began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
sigil does'nt load txt-files

- I use Windows 10 and Sigil 1.4.3 (preferences set to: epub version 2)
- When i open sigil Book Browser shows toc.ncx
- Now, using File/Open, I open a txt-file. The text shows up in Code View- and in the Preview-window. However the toc.ncx disapears from the list in Book Browser!
- Now using File/Save, I can save a epub-file on disk, but this saved file cannot be opened. When i try to open the saved epub a warning-window opens; the text in the details-subwindow:

Error info: Cannot load file G:\test.epub: C:/Users/Bert/AppData/Local/Temp/Sigil-VRCAKq/OEBPS/toc.ncx: Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden.
Sigil version: 1.4.3
Runtime Qt: 5.12.9
Compiled Qt: 5.12.9
System: Windows 10 (10.0)
Architecture: x86_64

- The problem mentioned above does not occur when i use sigil with preferences set to epub version 3

What went wrong?
ikkethuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 01:46 PM   #2
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
This bug has already been fixed on December 4, 2020.
You can wait for the next release of Sigil.
BeckyEbook is online now   Reply With Quote