Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Sony Reader App for iPhone/iPad/iTouch!

Announcing a new service update, we’ve launched Reader™ for your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® available now in the App Store!

http://tx.response.readerstore.sony....871828882.3626

This is great news for me since I use my iPad for all my reading, and can now access my purchased books through the app!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
JakesFriend
Jakes Friend
JakesFriend began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite1
Does Page Synch work with this app?

Just got a new iPhone (5), and downloaded this app. Can't see a way to synch my last-page-read from the PRS-950 to the app on my phone.
Any idea of this is an option (yet)?
JakesFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert