Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #31
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Ah, unfortunately I'll have to bow out - I'll just be back from Almaty and will need some time to recharge. But I'm sure there will be another one in 2 weeks time, right?
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Ah, unfortunately I'll have to bow out - I'll just be back from Almaty and will need some time to recharge. But I'm sure there will be another one in 2 weeks time, right?
aw. i'm disappointed. well i'll count on you for the next one, then (ahem. probably in about 3 months time. some people need a bit of time to plan, you know. of course, you could always come to paris in two weeks on your own, and we could have a mini-meetup. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #33
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
The yeti and I probably won't be making it
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
The yeti and I probably won't be making it
well, that settles it, we're going to have to have another one, aren't we. maybe we could have an anglophone one in 2 weeks time for you, the yeti, acidzebra, and patricia (and whomever else is available). mauro would probably be very happy to have us back so soon.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #35
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hello, is this where I pick up the pizzas? They told me it was the third door on the right. Or was it the left? Anyway, that should be one Hawaiian with extra Canadian bacon, one sausage and mushroom, and one veggie with extra cheese. Oh, and a case of Amstel Light. So how much is that altogether?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel

mmmm, pizza...

damned, now i want pizza for dinner.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #37
planetrobbie
Connoisseur
planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: forgotten a treo 650 for a DR1000 and now for a nook -size does matter
Hello,

I would like to join the meetup, I'm working on saturday until 7pm so I may be able to join around 8pm if that's possible.

see you,
planetrobbie
planetrobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:16 AM   #38
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetrobbie View Post
Hello,

I would like to join the meetup, I'm working on saturday until 7pm so I may be able to join around 8pm if that's possible.

see you,
planetrobbie
great, we'll see you there ! will you be staying for dinner ?
Old 01-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #39
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

I want to go
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I want to go
well sheesh, you've still got 2 whole weeks to get organised, what are you waiting for ?? we'd love to see you.

but if you can't come to this meetup, why not organise one in your area ? where do you live again ? there might be other members not too far away. we've had meetups in several places already. check this thread for some useful tips. as you'll see, it's really not hard to do.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #41
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well sheesh, you've still got 2 whole weeks to get organised, what are you waiting for ?? we'd love to see you.

but if you can't come to this meetup, why not organise one in your area ? where do you live again ? there might be other members not too far away. we've had meetups in several places already. check this thread for some useful tips. as you'll see, it's really not hard to do.
I live in good old PA I was thinking about starting one.

And don't tempt me, I love Paris and I just found out my Bahamas trip might be out of the question...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I live in good old PA I was thinking about starting one.

And don't tempt me, I love Paris and I just found out my Bahamas trip might be out of the question...
well why not start a thread to see if there are other people nearby ? you don't have to set a date right away.

and if you decide to come to paris instead of the bahamas, of course you are welcome !
Old 01-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #43
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I've had one planned in my basement for ages and no one seems to show up.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I've had one planned in my basement for ages and no one seems to show up.
see, you don't promote it well enough. you should start a thread ! also, you could print out the mr logo from the "how to" thread and tape it to the basement door.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #45
planetrobbie
Connoisseur
planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: forgotten a treo 650 for a DR1000 and now for a nook -size does matter
see you next week

Yep diner too ;-)
planetrobbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apéro, back by popular demand, be there with bells on, meet-up, meetup, paris, rencontre, show'em how it's done, the original