Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 04:10 AM   #16
lyric39
lyric39
lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: elonex 621eb
wow I've certainly got a lot of authors to visit thank you all so much. By the way has anyone visited freebookspot all the downloads are in rar format and each book comes in mobi epub adobe pdf and text just opt for the slow download if you dont want to go premium and then extract your books with win rar if you can find a free version.
lyric39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:25 AM   #17
lyric39
lyric39
lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ps I'm onto the Hamish Macbeth series Love it!
I also just read Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett (cozy mystery) there are four books in the series. They are set in a village called stoneham known as "Booktown", the shops are filled with rare books, collectors editions and used books which is in the process of bringing the village back to life. There's a little bit of cookery thrown in and of course a death or two. The characters are extremely get to knowable. I would highly recommend this series. MURDER IS BINDING, BOOKMARKED FOR DEATH, BOOKPLATE SPECIAL, CHAPTER & HEARSE by Lorna Barrett.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #18
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric39 View Post
wow I've certainly got a lot of authors to visit thank you all so much. By the way has anyone visited freebookspot all the downloads are in rar format and each book comes in mobi epub adobe pdf and text just opt for the slow download if you don't want to go premium and
I suggest caution. There are several sites with that name, and all seem to be pointers to pirated commercial titles which are illegal to download. (A tip-off is that the files are actually hosted on one or another file sharing site like Rapidshare, which is where the "pay for premium access" comes in.)

(MobileRead is very much opposed to ebook piracy. Links to pirated content are removed, and people posting them can have their access terminated.)

Quote:
then extract your books with win rar if you can find a free version.
Lots of archive utilities can extract RAR files. RAR's author released C source code to open and extract RAR files back in the MSDOS days. Creating RAR files requires a purchased copy of winRAR.

Under Windows, I use 7-Zip, a free, open source archive utility that handles Zip, RAR, and an assortment of other archive formats.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:05 AM   #19
lyric39
lyric39

sorry I'm only new at this I was just looking around to learn more about ebooks and formats when I cane across that link, thanks for warning me I appreciate it.
lyric39
Old 01-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #20
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric39 View Post
sorry I'm only new at this I was just looking around to learn more about ebooks and formats when I cane across that link, thanks for warning me I appreciate it.
lyric39
Not a problem. It's an honest mistake, and easy to make if you're new to ebooks. Thanks for your understanding.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brittish, cosy, detective