Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #61
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Living Image - new review

Got this nice review on my birthday - Thanks to Namara!

Double Trouble, April 20, 2012
By Namara - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This is an entertaining, imaginative, over-the-top book to take to the beach or sit by the fireplace with a glass of wine. A beautiful woman wakes up in a tanning salon, sees her mirror image and her life is turned upside down as they are pursued by what seems to be everyone. The relationship between the two women evolves quickly and baffles the hitherto non-committal boyfriend, who steps in to help them. An enjoyable read.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #62
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nice UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
By Bookworm - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003YUCCDG
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #63
PamelaMary
Guru

Amazon picked these quotes:

“ She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action. ”
Jeffrey D. Pratt | 3 reviewers made a similar statement

“ This author skilfully blends science with plausible fiction to create an exciting and credible story. ”
Mrs. S. A. Blane | 2 reviewers made a similar statement

Hope you'll try it,
Pam

Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #64
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - Now in Print

We usually discuss ebooks, but The Living Image just came out in print for those who like paper books.

Link to Amazon print book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...6742050&sr=1-1

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #65
PamelaMary
Guru

B&N Review

Highly recommended - More than meets the eye!
Alanakat's Customer Rating: See Detailed Ratings

I really enjoyed this book, when it was over I wanted more. I wanted to see where they are now. What would you do if you woke up and had a twin. I don't know what I'd do but with the stuff that happens in this book it would be an interesting day no matter what! It's a great read and defanately a page turner! Keep up the good work Pam! There are spy's in this book, a bit of blood, adventure and even a bit of knowledge. It makes you think, wait..I'm not that bad.. life is hard, but it just makes us stronger living with the hardships that life hands us.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #66
PamelaMary
Guru

First Chapter

If anyone would like to read the first chapter of The Living Image, I have it posted on my website.

Here's the link: http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/sample-chapter.html

Old 07-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #67
PamelaMary
Guru

UK review by an author

Author Shirley Blane posted this review.

Suspense and humour make this thriller a page turner
By Mrs. S. A. Blane

This author skilfully blends science with plausible fiction to create an exciting and credible story. Waking up in a tanning saloon beside a living, breathing mirror image of herself, our heroine becomes involved in a dangerous fight. With the man who created her in hospital from a heart attack, only Sabrina can protect her newly formed twin from government agencies, foreign spies and greedy lawyers. All of them will stop at nothing, including murder, to catch and use this beautiful woman with a computer for a brain. In the wrong hands, she could be worth millions and they will kill to get her. As the relationship between Sabrina and her twin develop, they learn from each other and confuse all who meet them. Humour and suspense, love and passion, make this a story to remember. Having followed the two women as they fight the baddies and plot their escape, it would be great to read more about their subsequent lives. Pam Richter brings her characters alive, they are likeable and fun, even in adversity.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #68
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read! 21 May 2011
By Black Rose
Format:Kindle EditionI really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting mix of action/thriller, sci-fi, suspense and love. The relationship that develops between Sabrina and Eve is amusing as eventually they learn from each other (human teaching computer and vice-visa). It's an unusual story which leaves you wanting to know more about what happens next.

I would recommend this book very highly!

Old 08-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #69
PamelaMary
Guru

Review by Douglas Pratt

He's author of Blood Remembered and Baptism of Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun, sexy, superpowered read
By Jeffrey D. Pratt
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

Take a sexy model, duplicate. Add in a nice old genius and two bumbling sons who somehow became lawyers. Stir in some spies and Japanese bad guys. You get amazing fun.

Pamela Richter has created an exciting read that jumps from the starting gate. She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action.

This is an incredibly fun read, that I was in the midst of reading when my Kindle died. I had to wait a few days to finish. It was well worth the wait.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #70
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!

By Black Rose

I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting mix of action/thriller, sci-fi, suspense and love. The relationship that develops between Sabrina and Eve is amusing as eventually they learn from each other (human teaching computer and vice-visa). It's an unusual story which leaves you wanting to know more about what happens next.

I would recommend this book very highly!

Old 09-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #71
PamelaMary
Guru

A book plus a nice gift

Doing a special promotion for my books.

Giving a gift if you get a book.

Details here: http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/book-giveaway.html

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 09-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #72
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image

What would you do if you found your own double? Sabrina discovers that hers is part human and part computer. Things become harrowing when the CIA, The Russians, and a Japanese business man will do anything to possess the woman she calls Eve. The CIA wants to study it. The KGB wants to abduct it for the technology. The Japanese don't care if they have to tear the woman to pieces--they want to know how she was made.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #73
PamelaMary
Guru

Barns & Noble review (paperback)

Highly recommended - More than meets the eye!
This book as you've seen in the other reviews is about a girl that is a model and she goes to the tanning salon.

I really enjoyed this book, when it was over I wanted more. I wanted to see where they are now. What would you do if you woke up and had a twin. I don't know what I'd do but with the stuff that happens in this book it would be an interesting day no matter what! It's a great read and defanately a page turner! Keep up the good work Pam! There are spy's in this book, a bit of blood, adventure and even a bit of knowledge. It makes you think, wait..I'm not that bad.. life is hard, but it just makes us stronger living with the hardships that life hands us.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #74
PamelaMary
Guru

Review from author Everett Peacock

Everett wrote the wonderful book, The Parrot Talks in Chocolate, and other novels. So I really appreciate his review:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story premise - got me right at the beginning, January 1, 2013
By Everett Peacock "Aloha!" (Kula, Maui, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I LOVE these kind of tales, where the scifi/magic is so real you start reinspecting your own surroundings. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Old 02-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #75
PamelaMary
Guru

THE LIVING IMAGE - FREE TODAY 2/22

Hope all my MobileRead friends enjoy!

Here's a short excerpt

Sabrina's eyes opened. Dizzy and confused, the dazzling lights from above stabbed her eyes. Was it an operating room? The beach? The light was blinding. She turned her head, squinting away from the brilliant lights, and caught herself reflected in a mirror. Then the image startled her, moving an arm slowly, independently, throwing it sideways. Sabrina realized that the body she had recognized as her own was someone else entirely.
The woman was in the exact same position, which contributed to the perception that Sabrina was looking at her reflection. But the body was totally nude. There were only two couches in the tiny room and Sabrina felt uncomfortable about lying so close to another person. Especially since that person was nude and a female.
She sneaked another swift glance at the body next to hers. The proportions were really remarkably like her own.