Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-30-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
Paul1977
Paul1977 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Access Kindle Owner's Library from Oasis

I have Amazon Prime membership, and as such am entitled to borrow books from the Kindle Owner's Lending Library.

Ok, maybe I'm being an idiot, but I can't figure out how to access it from my Kindle Oasis.

On my old gen 1 Paperwhite once in the Kindle Store I can just tap the menu button and it appears as one of the options, but not so on my Oasis.

Can someone help me with this, how do I access the Kindle Owners' Lending Library on a Kindle Oasis?

Last edited by Paul1977; 07-30-2016 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Typo
Paul1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:46 AM   #2
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I just tried using an Oasis with the latest firmware and the menu item for the library appeared in the Kindle Store as usual. Are you properly logged-in to your account?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2016, 06:54 AM   #3
Paul1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I just tried using an Oasis with the latest firmware and the menu item for the library appeared in the Kindle Store as usual. Are you properly logged-in to your account?
Yep, definitely logged into account. I can access all my purchases, Whispersync between all devices working.

I am running 5.8.1.0.1, which I believe is the latest firmware.

I've restarted the device a couple of times, but still nothing.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:22 AM   #4
Paul1977

OK, just deregistered, factory reset and reregistered.

Now it is showing up. Go figure.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:42 AM   #5
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Glad you got it working.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
lending library, oasis