Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-02-2016, 05:44 AM   #1
zobo
zobo began at the beginning.

Device: h2o
Wanted: general, modern, Encyclopaedias and Atlasses

Greetings!

I know there are lots of niche Encyclopaedias available - Encyclopedia of Music, Encyclopedia of Politics, Encyclopedia of World Biography, Encyclopedia of Clockmakers, etc etc, but I'm having difficulty in finding a true all encompassing Encyclopedia, that I can put on a memory card and access on my H2O when out of range of www.britannica.com, Wiki and the net generally. Something like the EB that one used to be able to buy on CD and load onto a laptop hard disk.

Whilst the 1911 Britannica is an interesting set of books, it's really not current!
I'm also interested in an up-to-date atlas - currently I'm grabbing graphics from various online resources and trying to create my own - but it's time consuming and I'll prioritise the areas that I'm currently interested in - and of course it'll be the countries areas that I haven't covered that I'll want to refer to when I can't get on the net and want "electronic hard copy".

Suggestions please!

Thanks, and a good 2016 to all...

Zobo
zobo is offline   Reply With Quote