Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-08-2014, 05:32 PM   #16
bda157
bda157 began at the beginning.

Device: nexus7
Nej version

Sorry, I meant that I downloaded a new version of Calibre and then the Adlibris extension stopped working.
bda157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #17
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
I do not know which version of calibre you did download, but the unless you download a beta, there should not be any problem.

Again, I only want to publish the plugin if it is working. When I tried it myself it did not gave any results.
For you I have a added a ported version 0.2.1, which also works with the beta of calibre 2.xx.
You can install the plugin yourself ( preferences/plugins/ from file etc).

Please report if it is functioning. If not, give me the author and booktitle or a logfile.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ADLIBRIS-0.2.1.zip (9.2 KB, 370 views)
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2014, 05:59 AM   #18
dia
dia began at the beginning.

Device: android
I have some problem with this plugin. I attach a logfile.
/Dia
Attached Files
File Type: txt logfile.txt (1.3 KB, 413 views)
dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #19
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dia View Post
I have some problem with this plugin. I attach a logfile.
/Dia
This plugin is official deprecated, because it didnot work anymore and nobody noticed.

Which version did you use:2.0 or 2.1 (from a reply before this).
Old 11-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #20
dia

I tried the 2.1 version. I used to use this plug in and when it was working it was very useful.
Advert
Old 11-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #21
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
I tried the 2.1 version. I used to use this plug in and when it was working it was very useful.
I doubt that you have used the plugin succesfull, because the website changed that much that the plugin did not find any information.
But because I like to fix things, I have made a new version 0.2.2 which you can downlaod and install.
Please report if there is anything wrong and in that case add a log file or the title and author.

I can only maintain this plugin if errors or changes are reported.
If it works I think I will publish it official. So let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip adlibris2.2.zip (9.8 KB, 315 views)
Old 11-16-2014, 12:21 PM   #22
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
It seems to work fine here!
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #23
dia

Its working fine for me to. The only thing not working is the grabbing off series and series number.

I am happy for your work so far.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:27 PM   #24
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Its working fine for me to. The only thing not working is the grabbing off series and series number.

I am happy for your work so far.
Ok, made a version 0.2.3 with series info,

pls try and let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip adlibris2.3.zip (10.2 KB, 325 views)
Old 11-19-2014, 02:14 AM   #25
dia

Now, everything works fine. I'm very happy. Thanks for all help.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #26
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Nice!
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #27
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Ok, I will clean the code and publish the plugin soon ( deprecated mode= off)
Old 11-20-2014, 04:57 AM   #28
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

New version 2.3 depraced off.

Well, I cleaned up some code and published the plugin again. Version 2.3P

Enjoy!!

The plugin was deprecated for a while because due to website changes it did not work anymore , because I did not get any notifications of it.

Please inform me when the plugin is broken.
I do not use it myself. I am not Swedisch.
So in case of errors or website changes, report it overhere.
In case of an error: give me the name of the title and author, or send a logfile.
Tusend Tack
Old 11-20-2014, 07:09 AM   #29
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
In your first post I believe you meant calibre version 2.5.0 not 0.2.5.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-20-2014 at 07:13 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:29 AM   #30
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
In your first post I believe you meant calibre version 2.5.0 not 0.2.5.
Yes indeed.