Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #31
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
It's a shame you can't ignore yourself .

It's bad enough me writing this rubbish, I don't want to have to see it as well.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #32
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Oh, and before I forget, and just in case the mods/owner of this site aren't aware (and maybe you might want to turn this off), Moderators can also be ignored in the same way as users. Here's a screen shot I just took after quickly adding Alexander to my ignored users lists (for purposes of scientific experimentation only )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-3.png
Views:	272
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	54628  
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 08:07 AM   #33
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
You will see a message though! When the ignored thread has been updated last in the forum, you'll see it when you are on the parent forum
Thanks for mentioning this, Sweetpea. I hadn't noticed this yet with the one I ignored. Perhaps it hadn't been updated since I ignored it. Will look into this more.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #34
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Oh, and before I forget, and just in case the mods/owner of this site aren't aware (and maybe you might want to turn this off), Moderators can also be ignored in the same way as users. Here's a screen shot I just took after quickly adding Alexander to my ignored users lists (for purposes of scientific experimentation only )
Well, moderators are people too (at least a few of them...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #35
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
So far I'm lucky, the only person I want to ignore ... is ME!
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #36
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
So far I'm lucky, the only person I want to ignore ... is ME!
But according to Sparrow, you can't ignore yourself!

And if i'd ignore myself, I'd have no audience at all...
Old 07-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #37
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But according to Sparrow, you can't ignore yourself!

And if i'd ignore myself, I'd have no audience at all...
We appreciate you!

We appreciate you too, Kevin my friend!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #38
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
How do I go about ignoring an individual thread?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #39
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When the thread is open. In the thread heading bar there is "thread tools." In this click "ignore thread."
Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #40
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Under "Thread Tools" in the blue title bar close to the top of every page of a thread is the "Ignore Thread" option.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #41
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Don't you love it, when people are so helpful, they're falling all over each other in order to post helpful posts!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #42
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

by maybe 10 seconds, Marc!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #43
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[Marc adds Javed to his Ignore list]

Hah! Just joking, Javed!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #44
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Can someone please quote what Marc said? j/k
Old 07-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #45
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Can someone please quote what Marc said? j/k
Touché!