Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-13-2021, 08:28 PM   #1
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
Cover or case for Likebook P10

Has anyone found a suitable case and/or cover for the Likebook P10. the cover supplied does not work effectively as the unit is held in place only by an adhesive strip, which loses its grip after a short while, and the only other cover I can find is a slip case which is rather awkward to use and somewhat ineffectual
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:57 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
Has anyone found a suitable case and/or cover for the Likebook P10. the cover supplied does not work effectively as the unit is held in place only by an adhesive strip, which loses its grip after a short while, and the only other cover I can find is a slip case which is rather awkward to use and somewhat ineffectual
No - but I don't use a cover.
And about the problem: with the grooved back of the P10, an adhesive cover can't work.
You can only glue a thin smooth plate and try to attach the device to it at the corners.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2021, 08:46 AM   #3
ChunkierSky8
ChunkierSky8 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook P10
I agree that the standard case is not worth getting

I agree that the standard case for the P10 is not worth getting since it doesn't stick to the back of the device effectively. It also provides very minimal protection. I also found tat the auto wake and sleep is not that reliable. If it only stuck to the back of the surface I could live with it. I am using a generic case by Case Logic for it right now that has elastic straps to hold it in place. The problem is that the straps go right over the power button. So I had to place the tables in backwards. The case basically opens opposite of how it would normally open. Comparing it to how you open traditional Manga.
ChunkierSky8 is offline   Reply With Quote