Notices

Old 04-22-2022, 05:46 AM   #1
njpig
Connoisseur
njpig began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite3/Oasis2
"filesystem corrupted" error after transfer ebook via Apple USB adapter

Hi,

Did anyone experience "filesystem corrupted" error and boot failure after transfter ebook to kindle(Kindle oasis 2) from iPhone(iphone 11) via Apple USB adapter?
BTW, I did not meet this issue by Android phone.
njpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 05:56 AM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
The file systems are totally different, I have a feeling that the IOS placed a file lock on the kindle. And removing the cable didn’t release the lock. But I don’t have a clue on how to fix it.
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:48 AM   #3
njpig
Connoisseur
njpig began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite3/Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
The file systems are totally different, I have a feeling that the IOS placed a file lock on the kindle. And removing the cable didn’t release the lock. But I don’t have a clue on how to fix it.
I transferred some stuff from my iPhone to a USB storage(filesystem: FAT32 which is same with my kindle). But this did not cause the file system was corrupted on the USB storage.
njpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:00 AM   #4
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by njpig View Post
I transferred some stuff from my iPhone to a USB storage(filesystem: FAT32 which is same with my kindle). But this did not cause the file system was corrupted on the USB storage.
The only thing I connect my kindles to is my MacBook and I make sure to eject it before removing the connection. I have transferred data between my iPhone or iPad to my MacBook but nothing else. While I have read it is possible I haven’t needed to even try it
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote