Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #46
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Old 12-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBook Support View Post
Dear Diogene,

One of our customers brought your update problem to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please adress us directly with your problem so we can solve it personally. You can use our Contact Form at mybebook.com and please use your nick Diogene in the subject. Thanks.
What happened when you took them up on this offer, Diogene?
Advert
Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #48
Diogene
Banned
Diogene doesn't litterDiogene doesn't litter

Device: BeBook
If you want to see SilverBullit, who was so outraged when reading this thread, I invite you to watch the CEO of StylZ/BeBook (that is the same company) here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6q...008_videogames
He ordered me to change the title of this thread. Typical attitude of a CEO, those people so used to be obeyed that they naturally communicate this way even with people they do not know. And the history of his messages shows him directly linking to places to buy products from both companies.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #49
SilverBullit
SilverBullit began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene View Post
Because I enjoy uncovering frauds like you and SilverBullit with my IQ much rarer than yours!
ROFLMAO. Somebody with your IQ should have no problems with making a simple backup and a firmware update....

Quote:
You registered today, exactly like BeBookSupport, especially to defend the BeBook. Do you happen to work for the company selling the BeBook?
And after looking at the history of SilverBullit, who spent most of his time on this forum telling people where they could buy the BeBook in UK, to go to the BeBook forum, how better the BeBook is than the other clones, and where to buy covers from a company from the same country as the BeBook company...I am quite confident that we have three persons here representing the BeBook company not discreetly enough. I even think that SilverBullit is the CEO of BeBook.
Thank you for playing!
Well as you can you see in my avatar I have a BeBook and if I am not mistaken this is a forum for the Hanlins. I have the right to post anything I want to help other people with a BeBook or Hanlin.

Last edited by SilverBullit; 12-09-2008 at 03:45 PM. Reason: s
Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #50
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dearest Diogenes,

You do seem to have got your knickers in rather a twist over this whole affair.

I have no idea who silverbullit is (or isn't, for that matter); but I do know that it is not in the least bit uncommon for people here to be very defensive about tehir reader of choice; especially if they feel it is being denigrated unfairly. Please note I said feel. This indicates that I am referring to their subjective opinion, and am in no way agreeing or disagreeing with them. Whoever they may be.

Furthermore, and you'll have to forgive me if I don't dig up the examples right now, there have been other instances where someone, who is not a moderator here and does not work for any of the companies producing or selling these devices, has told some-one else to change the title of a thread because it is felt to be misleading.

Finally - whilst I am aware, and I am sure many others here are also, that a high IQ does not mean you have a good grasp of the language you are writing in; it does rather make your claims of an incredibly high IQ to look, shall we say, a little less plausible than otherwise.

Kindest regards,
Am.
Advert
Old 12-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #51
Diogene
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullit View Post
ROFLMAO. Somebody with your IQ should have no problems with making a simple backup and a firmware update....

Why do you expose yourself with such terrible attacks? The IQ of the BeBook programmer is questionable here, not mine.

Well as you can you see in my avatar I have a BeBook and if I am not mistaken this is a forum for the Hanlins. I have the right to post anything I want to help other people with a BeBook or Hanlin.
Yes, but it would be more honest if you clearly stated you are the CEO of Stylz/BeBook.
By the way: "Do not feed the trolls" is an order! Ever heard of Sigmund Freud?

Last edited by Diogene; 12-09-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #52
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Dearest Diogenes,

I have no idea who silverbullit is (or isn't, for that matter); but I do know that it is not in the least bit uncommon for people here to be very defensive about tehir reader of choice; especially if they feel it is being denigrated unfairly. Please note I said feel. This indicates that I am referring to their subjective opinion, and am in no way agreeing or disagreeing with them. Whoever they may be.

Furthermore, and you'll have to forgive me if I don't dig up the examples right now, there have been other instances where someone, who is not a moderator here and does not work for any of the companies producing or selling these devices, has told some-one else to change the title of a thread because it is felt to be misleading.

Finally - whilst I am aware, and I am sure many others here are also, that a high IQ does not mean you have a good grasp of the language you are writing in; it does rather make your claims of an incredibly high IQ to look, shall we say, a little less plausible than otherwise.

Kindest regards,
Am.
Yeah, so there!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #53
Diogene
Banned

Quote:
Dearest Diogenes,

Just look at SiverBullit's history, at the fact that two brand new members have come on this thread to help him in his funny personal fight against me. And please do not be naive about PR on internet! Billions of dollars are spent advertising on internet each year, but a lot of money/time/energy is also spent by companies doing covert PR though blogs and forums. Maybe you believe that this forum is an oasis pure of any PR...the largest forum about e-readers did not attract people from the companies selling e-readers or their paid PR people? Yeah, sure! Even a Disney cartoon is less naive than that!

Kindest regards,
Am.
I love self-centered Brits who believe every one else on international forums is either a Brit, or a US American, or an Aussie,...

Last edited by Diogene; 12-09-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #54
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
I love self-centered Brits who believe every one else on international forums is either a Brit, or a US American, or an Aussie,...
Dearest Diogenes,

My apologies, I must have my automatic translation glasses on, because it really did look like you were writing in English.

Of course, I am very aware that people of many nationalities write in English, which is why I very carefully phrased what I said how I did. I make no assumption as to your nationality as you have no seen fit to share it with us. However, unless I've suddenly become far more adept at other languages than I ever used to be (programming ones aside), then it really, really does look like you are writing in English.

Again, my apologies for mistaking the language in which you were writing - unless, of course, you perhaps misread or misunderstood my post?

With regard to the part about PR on the 'net - I am not being naive about it; merely pointing out that some people believe in the devices or brands they use so fervently that they can be even more of an evenagelist for it than people who are paid to be.

Kind regards,
Am
Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #55
Diogene
Banned

Quote:
Dearest Diogenes,

My apologies, I must have my automatic translation glasses on, because it really did look like you were writing in English.

Of course, I am very aware that people of many nationalities write in English, which is why I very carefully phrased what I said how I did. I make no assumption as to your nationality as you have no seen fit to share it with us. However, unless I've suddenly become far more adept at other languages than I ever used to be (programming ones aside), then it really, really does look like you are writing in English.

Again, my apologies for mistaking the language in which you were writing - unless, of course, you perhaps misread or misunderstood my post?

You are so ridicule! I think this is the most pathetic retreat I have ever seen!

With regard to the part about PR on the 'net - I am not being naive about it; merely pointing out that some people believe in the devices or brands they use so fervently that they can be even more of an evenagelist for it than people who are paid to be.

Kind regards,
Am
In the case of an emergency, they send professionals to try and extinguish a fire! Or the Marines! Well, you catch my drift.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:17 PM   #56
Diogene
Banned

The private conversation between ShortNCuddlyAm and zelda_pinwheel (who a few days ago so wanted to be my friend) is pathetic too.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #57
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Okay everybody, coffee break! Take an extra long one, take your time. It's pretty cold here where I am, but a walk would be nice anyway.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #58
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Exclamation That's about enough, I think.

Okay, folks, I think it's time for everyone to take a deep breath, and a step back for some perspective.

I can't really pick a place to start, so I'll just run a list:

Name calling and other personal attacks are not something that we tolerate here at MobileRead.

Disagreeing opinions and discussion of them is great, they often result in good solutions to problems, but keep things on a respectful level. If you're truly so incensed that you can't discuss a matter calmly and respectfully, please take a time-out from it until you can.

This whole community works very hard together to keep a respectful, open tone in the discussions, but it's something that requires everyone to pitch in in order for it to work. This community is pretty unusual on the web, in that it is not a snake pit of flame and counter-flame. The fact that it is a community is remarkable all by itself.

"Popcorn posters": You. Are. Not. Being. Helpful.

Diogene: I recognize that you have a reason to be aggravated, however, none of the folks here are responsible for that reason. Please try to bear that in mind, and treat others respectfully, just as I'm asking others to do for you.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #59
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I apologize.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #60
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Many apologies.
Closed Thread