Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Dictionary for Kindle app on iPad?

I have the Kindle 1st Gen as well as 1st Gen Fire, and have a lot of books purchased. My wife got an iPad some months ago. I loaded the Kindle app on that, and transferred several of the books I already bought to that for her to read.

It has the same sort of system for looking up words...just hold on the word and the dictionary pops up.

Unfortunately, while this works on the iBooks, it does not onthe Kindle books on her iPad.

I am wondering if there is some app that will let this work on Kindle books, or some procedure to make it work.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Nevermind, I figured it out...just had to send the indle dictionary to the iPad. It now works as advertised.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert