Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Addons in Dolphin HD?

Well, I have 7.0.2 (most current version) of Dophin but for the life of me don't know how to install addons. When I had the slideme market installed and tried it would always do "search:null, nothing found" for anything I did. So I uninstalled it. Now Dolphin says there's no application to install addons. Getting slightly frustrated and could use some help.

Please?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone?
Advert
Old 11-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I found several dolphin addons (LastPass and AdBlock) in other app collections and then downloaded them using my desktop into dropbox and installed through dropbox.

You can download a bunch of Dolphon addons here: http://www.filesonic.com/file/279564...er.Add-ons.zip

Using your desktop browser, open the page, scroll way down until you see the slow download choice. Click to use it, and be prepared to wait (they want to make it very slow). Unzip the file into a folder in dropbox. This assumes you already have dropbox on your Vox. Go into your Vox dropbox, and click on the addon you want to install. After you do the install, you will see it listed amongst the addons installed in Dolphin. I am using 7.0.2 as well.

Last edited by taming; 11-04-2011 at 01:10 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
cypherslock
Groupie

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I was getting a parsing error and it would not download.
Got it to work using Astro File Mgr app...went to Dropbox file in Astro and when I tapped on the AdBlock (it was there) I could tap on it and install. I had to tap on the ones I wanted in Dropbox, get the parsing error and then go to Astro for them to show there.
Thanks for the tip on Dropbox and where to get the plugins.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert