Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
mrpotato
mrpotato began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Problem with Digital Arts

First of all, hello to everyone.

Secondly, thanks to all the people who contributes to Calibre and to the recipes.

And now, for something completely different...

I am using the built-in recipe for Digital Arts magazine but I only get the table of contents. I don't know if it's something with my configuration or more people get this issue.

I get the table of contents properly but when I follow a link to read the whole article, it is blank:

Quote:
| Siguiente | Menú de sección | Menú principal | Anterior |
This article was downloaded by calibre from http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/662/f/8...ss/story01.htm

| Menú de sección | Menú principal |
And so on with all the articles.

Any help with it?

Thank you very much.
mrpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpotato View Post
I get the table of contents properly but when I follow a link to read the whole article, it is blank:
This is a classic sign of a site that has changed. It's unlikely to be your configuration. With luck, the author will show up and fix it.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
mrpotato
mrpotato began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
This is a classic sign of a site that has changed. It's unlikely to be your configuration. With luck, the author will show up and fix it.
Thanks for your answer

I'll wait, then.

I'd like to learn how to improve my own recipes (I don't know how to fix problems like <ul> lists that don't show up) but I don't know how. I know some web design stuff (JavaScript, HTML and CSS and PHP) so hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. My problem is that I don't know Python.
mrpotato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
digital arts