Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-21-2003, 09:51 PM   #1
mercedes
Apple and Sony zealot
mercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it is

Device: TH55
Release Date for Mobipocket Enews Creator?

Any information on the release date for this product?. I read on the mobilpocket web site that it will be available this month. I hope so because I can't wait to try it. I signed up to be a beta tester but never got a response
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 11:30 PM   #2
Saud
Connoisseur
Saud began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus, Iphone 3G, Blackberry 9000
the beta version expires end of this month. Whether mobipocket will release another beta or release the final version is still speculative.

But with the current status of the beta, I believe we will see a final public version soon
Saud is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2004, 03:11 PM   #3
Saud
Connoisseur
Saud began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus, Iphone 3G, Blackberry 9000
As of 31st DEC, Enews Creator Beta has expired..

I had mine open before expiry, thus usable until I close the prog (which I wasnt planning to since I keep the comp on 24hr), but damn the comp restarted for some reason..the prog would have stayed on .. oh well guess i have to wait

I have been visiting mobipocket.com from time to time, but I cant see anything with regards to the Enews Creator

Hopefully Mobipocket will speed things up with the release (im expecting a version 1.0)

Keep an eye on Mobipocket WebCompanion 4.8, with it you can use all the enews created and listed on this site.. (currently its only available with Enews creator beta [and if you were wondering no it did not exprie])

Last edited by Saud; 01-03-2004 at 03:15 PM.
Saud is offline   Reply With Quote