Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
suncor
suncor doesn't littersuncor doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
Getting books back into my library after Reader Library reinstall?

I was having the problem where I couldn't see the left column in source view in the reader library software. So I uninstalled and reinstalled following the directions about hidden files in another thread. That worked great, and now I need to get all of my books back into the library. Is there a way to do this all at once, or do I have to drag each of the files? I have about 80% of the books on my reader and 100% backed up on my computer. I just wasn't sure if there was an easy way to get them all where they need to be. Thanks.
suncor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
suncor
suncor doesn't littersuncor doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
Okay, I figured out that I could use import the files through the reader library software using the backup folder that sony created previously that was still on my computer. Did I also need to import the Manifest folder for any reason? Will new books I download continue to go into this same folder as well, or will the new install create a new location or overwrite this one?
suncor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert