Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
MrAnimalFarm
MrAnimalFarm began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air
Smile Cute baby goats inside...also, how to raise them

We wrote an easy how-to style book called, "How to Get Started with Goats: from choosing the breed to daily care" from our series: MrAnimal Farm Presents: Homesteading Made Easy As 1-2-3).

We show exactly how to choose the type of goats you want (pets, dairy, etc...), how to raise them (lots of hugs and hay), and how to grow your herd (buying from reputable breeders or breeding your own goats). If you don't have time to read it now, still download it and read it later.. It also has cute goat pictures.

The book is available on Kindle for purchase and through their Kindle Unlimited program. [Edited - MODERATOR]

Thanks!

P.S. I added an imgur link to the cover but I must have done something wrong because the link appears to be broken. Here is a link to the cover

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-16-2016 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Added link for cover image since I couldn't figure out how to add an image to the post.
MrAnimalFarm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals, farm life, goat, homesteading, how to