Aerie
Aerie began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Thank you DoctorOhh!
Aerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:18 AM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerie View Post
Was the setting/tweak to disable drag and drop merge added to Calibre?
I came looking to see if it was something I could turn off, glad to know I'm not the only one who keeps doing it by accident.
Why not look in the release notes. It was in the next release exactly as Kovid said it would be, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	166451 Ψ²

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #18
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Thank you.

I'm clumsy, so Calibre wants to merge books several times each day, and I'm clumsy, so I was afraid I might slip up and let it...

I tried looking in Shortcuts. I have to scroll down to see it in "Look and Feel."
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote