Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #61
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi1368 View Post
The one at the bottom of this page http://www.cnet.com/news/get-a-3-mon...-for-99-cents/

Still works just subscribed to the deal myself.
Thanks. It worked for me.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:21 PM   #62
nancy-mo
Enthusiast
nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Offer Expired

I tried this last night and today without success.
Advert
Old 01-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #63
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy-mo View Post
I tried this last night and today without success.
Thanks for the update.

That offer never had an expiration date posted, so I was expecting it to expire soon. Have you tried the other offers listed in the OP?
Old 01-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
No one has posted this Audible is having a 3 for 2 Sale again.

Quote:
You received this 3 for 2 offer because you had at least two credits in your account as of January 13, 2015. Only credit purchases are eligible for this sale. To redeem this offer, follow the link provided and add three audiobooks to the cart from the selection provided. When you check out, you will be able to purchase all three audiobooks for two credits. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Sale ends January 19, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:32 PM   #65
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks for the heads up - added to OP

I don't have any credits, so I never see these x for y credit sales.
Advert
Old 01-15-2015, 09:55 PM   #66
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
I had two credits yesterday, used one last night, got the e-mail today, but can't see the available books because I no longer have two credits! Sheesh!

Any way I can see the list of books? This secrecy is especially annoying since I will again have two credits in a day or two, before the promotion expires.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:26 PM   #67
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I had two credits yesterday, used one last night, got the e-mail today, but can't see the available books because I no longer have two credits! Sheesh!

Any way I can see the list of books? This secrecy is especially annoying since I will again have two credits in a day or two, before the promotion expires.
Not without the credits and it only shows each person what they don't already own. So there is no way to post a full listing. I can tell you there is alot of selection in this one.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:51 PM   #68
nancy-mo
Enthusiast
nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I'll Wait For The Next Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for the update.

That offer never had an expiration date posted, so I was expecting it to expire soon. Have you tried the other offers listed in the OP?
Yesterday I used my last free credit, canceled my plan, and tried to re-up today. I'm not eligible for any of the current offers. I'll watch for new offers on this site. Thanks to all the contributors, I've enjoyed all my deals over the years.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:05 AM   #69
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Not without the credits and it only shows each person what they don't already own. So there is no way to post a full listing. I can tell you there is alot of selection in this one.
I just don't get the logic behind hiding the selections.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:47 AM   #70
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
I would assume that everyone gets offered the same books except for the ones they already own question is do they substitute those with others or do they just offer you less if you already own a lot of the books?

In my sale I have
32 Fiction
27 Nonfiction
49 Romance
50 Sci-Fi & Fantasy
29 Mysteries & Thrillers
Old 01-16-2015, 10:02 AM   #71
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The numbers you mention differ from the numbers in my offer. So I'd guess they don't substitute. I have fewer Fiction, Romance and Sci-Fi, the same Nonfiction and more Mysteries & Thrillers. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I would assume that everyone gets offered the same books except for the ones they already own question is do they substitute those with others or do they just offer you less if you already own a lot of the books?

In my sale I have
32 Fiction
27 Nonfiction
49 Romance
50 Sci-Fi & Fantasy
29 Mysteries & Thrillers
Old 01-16-2015, 12:12 PM   #72
Wasgo
Connoisseur
Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wasgo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy-mo View Post
Yesterday I used my last free credit, canceled my plan, and tried to re-up today. I'm not eligible for any of the current offers. I'll watch for new offers on this site. Thanks to all the contributors, I've enjoyed all my deals over the years.
That's where I'm at too. Got a lot of cheap audio books, but now I'm waiting for the next promo.

Also should add, thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and for tubemonkey maintaining the list.

Last edited by Wasgo; 01-16-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 03:23 PM   #73
LSM
LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.LSM can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: nook
I'm especially grateful to learn how to borrow a kindle book from my public library and thereby get the audiobook at a greatly reduced price. Never would have learned of that without this forum.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:59 PM   #74
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post

I took screenshots of the audible sale web pages, and I've posted them to a public album here on Google+. You can sorta zoom, and you can download the pics and see all of the titles that are in the sale. There are 5 pics in the album, one for each category.

Anybody know why Flickr took away the ability to see different sizes of images on the website? I posted these there first, and I was so frustrated that I couldn't view the full size image. Then I posted them to Amazon Prime, and that seems to be set up the same way.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:22 PM   #75
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I took screenshots of the audible sale web pages, and I've posted them to a public album here on Google+. You can sorta zoom, and you can download the pics and see all of the titles that are in the sale. There are 5 pics in the album, one for each category.
Wow, this is so nice of you. Thanks!
Closed Thread