Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex View Post
Just looking at the conversation above, I have for a ling time had my routing to unplu the Kobo, restart it and plug it in again. The restart seemed also necessary though I dont remember why!
I don't know exactly when the device rereads the database, so I have suggested restarting after doing a mass update of metadata or reading positions. But, I forgot about doing this enough that it probably wasn't that necessary. And I completely forgot about doing it while testing this change. And I did do things to make changes to 5000 books on a device at the same time.
Quote:
In th descripton in Calibre for the plug in, I couldn’t see the Clara yet btw.
I haven't thought to update that list for a while. It's already fairly long and I'd prefer not to have to spell out all the devices. I'll have to think of a way to handle that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote