Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
bsgamble
bsgamble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Long time reader...first time poster

Hello:

I stumbled on this forum when I was shopping for my Kindle, which I have had since Father's Day (thank you, girls!). There is an incredible amount of valuable information here so I thought I'd say hello and not just be a forum stalker!

I'm Scott, and I currently live in Columbus. My Kindle has been a welcome travel companion that has already proven itself worthy by saving my back from the pounds of books & magazines I normally keep in my backpack.

I'm a long time mobile technology geek, but I never enjoyed reading ebooks on any of my other devices like I do on a dedicated reader.

Looking forward to killing way more time here.

Cheers!
bsgamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ride......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2008, 07:50 AM   #3
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, bsgamble. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgamble View Post
Hello:

I stumbled on this forum when I was shopping for my Kindle, which I have had since Father's Day (thank you, girls!). There is an incredible amount of valuable information here so I thought I'd say hello and not just be a forum stalker!

I'm Scott, and I currently live in Columbus. My Kindle has been a welcome travel companion that has already proven itself worthy by saving my back from the pounds of books & magazines I normally keep in my backpack.

I'm a long time mobile technology geek, but I never enjoyed reading ebooks on any of my other devices like I do on a dedicated reader.

Looking forward to killing way more time here.

Cheers!

I like you already!! Welcome to the forum!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bsgamble and welcome to the Forum. You will get along here very well.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert