Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
daletsteele
Enthusiast
daletsteele began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7", iPhone 10, iMac, Kindle Paperwhite
No more upgrades for my ibook

I see that Calibre was upgraded again today including more news sources & upgrades to some existing ones. As it looks like I'll be using my trusty ibook for another year, I'm wondering if I can still upgrade the final PPC version, 7.28, to take advantage of these news sources or any other upgraded features? I certainly understand the rationale for focusing on intel cpu upgrades and really enjoy the many tools I'm still learned within Calibre.

Thanks, Dale
daletsteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
you can try running from source, though for how long that will remain possible is not certain.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert