Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-14-2017, 10:52 PM   #61
Hrafn
Addict
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Kepler Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdclanahan View Post
What is the newest version of Android for the Kepler Pro?
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2017, 05:22 AM   #62
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericooo View Post
To solve, you need to : Factory reset before and after upgrade.
Perhaps you should first revert to 4.0 , wipe data, Factory reset, then upgrade to 4.4 again
Hope it will help
I have tried this and everything else I could think of, but no success...

I always get the "process com.android.systemui has stopped" message after flashing this 4.4 to my T68
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:17 AM   #63
ericooo
ericooo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox N96 CML
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNT View Post
I have tried this and everything else I could think of, but no success...

I always get the "process com.android.systemui has stopped" message after flashing this 4.4 to my T68
So sad.
In other devices, this message was due to a bad update of the process com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox ; users who uninstall or freeze this app get it solve
ericooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:43 AM   #64
Pajamaman
Guru
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Onyx T68, Boyue T62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericooo View Post
So sad.
In other devices, this message was due to a bad update of the process com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox ; users who uninstall or freeze this app get it solve
I don't think it's caused by a bad app. I booted into safe mode and still got it.

Funny, because the old alpha of 4.4 worked for me.

But thanks for suggestions.

Last edited by Pajamaman; 05-17-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:07 PM   #65
anacletus
anacletus doesn't litteranacletus doesn't litter

Device: Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I don't think it's caused by a bad app. I booted into safe mode and still got it.

Funny, because the old alpha of 4.4 worked for me.

But thanks for suggestions.
I installed 4.4 on my T68 and also got the "process com.android.systemui has stopped" message.

Where can I find the "old alpha of 4.4"? I would like to test an app wich is only for 4.1 or higher.
anacletus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:58 PM   #66
Pajamaman
Guru
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Onyx T68, Boyue T62
Old links no longer work. You will also want the package to rollback to 4.0.4.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:32 PM   #67
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Is there any update for C67ML Carta?
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:45 AM   #68
dr_green
dr_green began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox N96
I've tried this latest 4.4 for may N96 dual touch but it seemed to me slower than 4.0.4. Especially when browsing between files and when turning pdf pages. Therefore I've downgraded to 4.0.4 again
dr_green is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
onyx android