Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #16
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Hitch, such a huge thing would be a nice test case for "how much goes" without going lossy on the images. I'm curious myself.
For some space-saving methods I have no finished solutions, only "what to do's" not how. But whoever is your web wiz should be able to fill in the gaps of my ideas since I went fishing for them in materials discussing web page optimizations.
give some specs and corner data: image format, txt amount etc.
(if you want, we can do it all via PMs)

Y' know me. I'm all in, because I know that YOU 'll always listen and care about every idea which could make a book better.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Hitch, such a huge thing would be a nice test case for "how much goes" without going lossy on the images. I'm curious myself.
For some space-saving methods I have no finished solutions, only "what to do's" not how. But whoever is your web wiz should be able to fill in the gaps of my ideas since I went fishing for them in materials discussing web page optimizations.
give some specs and corner data: image format, txt amount etc.
(if you want, we can do it all via PMs)

Y' know me. I'm all in, because I know that YOU 'll always listen and care about every idea which could make a book better.
Hey, Free:

Well, I tell you what: I'll ask the client for permission to share everything with you. Of all the books, he's extremely worried about his images being misappropriated, so...I'll have to ask and clear it with him, of course. I'll PM you.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #18
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Tell me just the img type, what are they, png, svg, jpegs?
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote