Notices

Old 09-02-2020, 04:38 AM   #1
go1234
go1234 began at the beginning.

Device: readpaper
boox max battery replacement

The other thread on here is closed.

see: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=322308

It is always recommended to follow manufactures officeial guidelines and anything you do is at your own risk. Consult a qualified professional engineer / use the official repair service.

The battery in my boox max 2 swelled up and almost destroyed the device outside the warranty. I could not find an exact replacement battery so installed the following battery in my boox max https://tinyurl.com/y59rmz4r
it is a cameron sino acw770sl. This battery is widely available and easy to buy. It is smaller than the origial battery being only 2700mah. SO far it works like good as new and I have not had anything bad happen yet. No modifications were required just disconnected original battery and connected new one. This is not a reccommendation or advice just a report.
go1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:19 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Information only: I just did a test post on the other thread with no problem.

(Active Moderators: If you choose to join these two threads, please delete both of my posts.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-02-2020 at 08:22 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert