Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-27-2021, 04:56 AM   #1
Dominykas11
Dominykas11 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo/KOReader
Unhappy Easiest way to sync highlights using wifi?

Hello!

I have already tried using Evernote plugin but it gave me an error (can't login). Any alternatives?
Dominykas11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:13 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominykas11 View Post
Hello!

I have already tried using Evernote plugin but it gave me an error (can't login). Any alternatives?
The evernote plugin is broken and received no love in the last couple of years. It will be removed soon.

Even if somebody attempts to fix that plugin it doesn't sync highlights but exports them

The same plugin provides other ways of exporting highlights: to text, json and html. In all cases you'll end with some local file you need to transfer somewhere (using a usb cable or ssh, or a ftp server ..)

The feature to sync highlights between devices doesn't exist yet. It was requested in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/4587.

In short: To export highlights use export to html or the tool KoHighlights. To sync highlights copy the .sdr dir to your other device.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
Dominykas11
Dominykas11 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo/KOReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
The evernote plugin is broken and received no love in the last couple of years. It will be removed soon.

Even if somebody attempts to fix that plugin it doesn't sync highlights but exports them

The same plugin provides other ways of exporting highlights: to text, json and html. In all cases you'll end with some local file you need to transfer somewhere (using a usb cable or ssh, or a ftp server ..)

The feature to sync highlights between devices doesn't exist yet. It was requested in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/4587.

In short: To export highlights use export to html or the tool KoHighlights. To sync highlights copy the .sdr dir to your other device.
Thank you
Dominykas11 is offline   Reply With Quote