Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-03-2020, 08:34 AM   #1
Muddy Frank
Muddy Frank began at the beginning.

Device: None
Toffee Apple. Women's fiction, chicklit, humour

Free EBook promo available via Smashwords. Happy Reading

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1018385

'35 years old, never had a relationship with a guy. Could it be I'm gay?'
Could it be you just don't know yourself, Girl! This girl thinks she's gay, so gets into a gay relationship, decides she isn't, then doesn't know how to backtrack. She has dug a big gay hole. How to get out? Relocate! London, South of France, Sydney - but guess what? She takes her problems and her stalker girlfriend with her! This girl is a slow, slow, slow learner with a bad case of, 'What will my family think of me?' Girl, your family doesn't care! NOBODY cares! kind of.

A mix of travel story, romance, comedy, and unashamed cry for much-needed personal growth and development.

Also available on Amazon.

Last edited by Muddy Frank; 05-03-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Muddy Frank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chicklit, france, humor, travel and romance, women fiction