Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-24-2020, 12:57 PM   #1
.blueberry.
.blueberry. began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox note 2, kindle paperwhite 2
Alternative stylus note2

Hi! I was wondering if anyone replaced their original stylus from note 2 with better, alterative stylus. I've read that Note 4 stylus is working on onyx note tablet, but what would be the best and not that expensive replacement? I'm kinda worried that i will spend a lot on the tips for original stylus, especially because i order from Amazon.de and the cost of 5 tips with shipment is around 22 euro. If nothing can be done to reduce costs, then i will have to accept them, because i really like my note 2. Thank You for help
.blueberry. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:47 PM   #2
Luminose
Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I ordered https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0728...b_b_asin_title and I’ve been very happy with it. It’s much easier to hold. It doesn’t have the side button but I never used it on the old stylus.
Luminose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #3
.blueberry.
.blueberry. began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox note 2, kindle paperwhite 2
Thanks for the response! Could you tell me how often do you change tips?
.blueberry. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
note 2, stylus