Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Save to Disk

I would like my library files to be saved by first author sort, if there is a series the series folder, then title - author.

this is what I've come up with:

{author_sort}/{series}/{title}/{title} - {authors}

But it doesn't put all the series in one series folder. Any suggestions.

Thanks
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
I would like my library files to be saved by first author sort, if there is a series the series folder, then title - author.

this is what I've come up with:

{author_sort}/{series}/{title}/{title} - {authors}

But it doesn't put all the series in one series folder. Any suggestions.

Thanks
We are talking Saving to your reading device, (Bill Cosby voice) Right!

Only 1 attribute can be first
I keep a lot of books n my device (That only uses File/Folder names)

I have a folders for:
No_Series filed by Author Last Name first letter
Series by first letter (I did say a Lot )
Within no_Series the full authors name
With in Series, the Series_Name the the series_index Title - Author <<<A series may not ALWAYS have the same Authors. It needs to be LAST

Thanks to Chaley for coding help
Code:
program: 

test(	field('series'), 

strcat(

substr(field('series'), 0, 1),

template("-series/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}-{title}_{id}_{authors}")

),

template("00noseries/{author_sort[0]}_authors/{authors}/{title}_{id}-{authors}")

)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
No, not the reading device the calibre library file structure.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
No, not the reading device the calibre library file structure.
Read the middle Sticky at the top of this section.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote