Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 01-28-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
AngelaJ
AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Likebook Mars adding apps

I feel as though this question is probably answered in a thread somewhere, but my search skills here and my Google search are failing me.

I would like to add the Kobo app to the Likebook. How do I do this?

Also, can Calibre Companion be added directly to the Likebook? If so, how?

So I suppose the overall question is: how do I add non-native apps to my new Likebook? Thank you!
AngelaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:52 PM   #2
AngelaJ
AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Disregard, after some trial and error and more search combos, I figured it out!
AngelaJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kobo, likebook