Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 04:08 AM   #1
takikura
Connoisseur
takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle sony reader boox 60
Unhappy Likebook Mimas app menu not displayed

Hi

Please show me which setting should be changed to show menu characters of some apps on this reader;
The characters of the names of the stardict on the Goldendict dictionary management menu are not shown.
The characters of the menu of the Ebookdorid are not shown.
I believe these are colored characters and thus are not shown on this e-ink screen.

I had the same problem with the Likebook Mars. I managed to solve the problem on the Mars but forgot how I did it. I am 69 years old.
I tried all the settings on the Mimas, such as contrast, backlight, day and night but they did not work after three hour struggling. Very much frustrating.
Please help me.
Takikura

Last edited by takikura; 04-26-2019 at 09:10 AM.
takikura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:15 AM   #2
takikura
Connoisseur
takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.takikura has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle sony reader boox 60
Hi

Finally it came to my mind. I must long press the apps for changing its display mode.

Takikura
takikura is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
mimas mars goldendict