Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 03:35 AM   #361
ersoy kekilli
ersoy kekilli began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello David. Please give me an image of kobo glo n613

ersoy.kekilli@inonu.edu.tr

thanks
Old 11-11-2020, 03:59 AM   #362
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@ersoy kekilli: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Advert
Old 11-11-2020, 04:05 AM   #363
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
ersoy kekilli should now have PM access.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:44 AM   #364
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@ersoy kekilli: PM sent.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:45 PM   #365
sonickboom
sonickboom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Made a huge mistake and wiped my SD card. Not sure what type of Kobo touch i have, I got it from a thrift store. :/
Could i get the image?
Advert
Old 11-13-2020, 08:40 PM   #366
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonickboom View Post
Made a huge mistake and wiped my SD card. Not sure what type of Kobo touch i have, I got it from a thrift store. :/
Could i get the image?
I need the exact model to be able to supply an image that will work. The model number is on the end of the device that has the USB port. There were three. The N905 was the first, but, it doesn't have removable internal memory, so if you have an SD card in it, this is not it (I'm assuming you have opened the device for some reason and taken the card out). The others models are N905B and N905C. They have different hardware, and the image for one will not work for the other.
Old 11-13-2020, 08:58 PM   #367
sonickboom
sonickboom began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thank you very much for the description, I didnt even realize those numbers were there. ��
Got this from the bottom.
FCC ID NOIKBN905B
IC 8857-KBN905B
Old 11-13-2020, 09:21 PM   #368
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonickboom View Post
Thank you very much for the description, I didnt even realize those numbers were there. ��
Got this from the bottom.
FCC ID NOIKBN905B
IC 8857-KBN905B
I'm pretty sure that is the N905B. So, PM sent.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:52 PM   #369
Wotty
Wotty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello David, I have the same problem with my Glo: Please give me an image of kobo glo n613
andreas_mlejnek@web.de

Thx!
Old 11-15-2020, 08:24 PM   #370
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #371
Rajunior
Rajunior began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello! I have the same problem. I think I bricked my Kobo Glo and in need of an image in order to reflash and get it to work again. Thanks!
Old 11-23-2020, 05:44 PM   #372
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Rajunior: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 11-24-2020, 02:36 AM   #373
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@Rajunior: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Rajunior should now have PM access.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:32 AM   #374
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Rajunior: PM sent.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #375
artemio
artemio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Claria
Hi David,
I've a Glo n613 bricked, can you send me the image, thank you for your patience.

Art
Closed Thread