Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #76
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
My best book of the last few months was Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami. The only other book I'd read by him was Kafka on the Shore, which I liked but found a tad gimmicky, or absurd for absurdity's sake, whereas I liked Dance Dance Dance very much. It was the same sort of magical realism verging on occult fantasy, but the characters seemed more real.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #77
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I don't know if I would call it "best", but a very interesting and very odd recent read was Amberville-- a deeply philosophical noir detective story in a world populated solely by stuffed animals.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert