Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
Lightbulb xmahjongg

Yoohoo, I've made it! Please enjoy a DR port of a classical game. Unpack to SD card, you'll get a folder <sdcard>/Programs/Games/Xmahjongg/ . I hope there will be more games ported, thus the name

Browse to this folder and select any layout you like. It is highly recommendable to play in landscape mode.

Should work on DR1000 as well, with no additional tab though ..

Developers, pls see here:
Spoiler:

** Compilation went in two steps. First compiled for x86 host, a file image.c was generated - I've made its backup. Then after configuring for arm target I removed creation of image.c and restored the backup.

** A small method was added and used for partial/full refreshes. See main.cc. This was once mentioned by Inigo or Mackx as a "good small library to have". Well, it's even smaller than a library

** XCopyArea and XFillRectangle are good friends of partial refresh, while XCopyPlane - only of a full refresh. As a workaround I apply inverted mask on the selected image. This behaves fine on partial refreshes. See board.cc for //dima comments
Attached Files
File Type: zip xmahjongg.zip (436.0 KB, 289 views)
File Type: zip xmahjongg-3.7.zip (872.4 KB, 268 views)

Last edited by dima_tr; 11-08-2010 at 06:56 PM.
dima_tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
works on the DR1000s !
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 04:01 AM   #3
Gertjan
ex-IRX developer
Gertjan doesn't litterGertjan doesn't litterGertjan doesn't litter

Device: Irex DR800S, DR1000S, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima_tr View Post
Yoohoo, I've made it! Please enjoy a DR port of a classical game.
Cool

Quote:
** A small method was added and used for partial/full refreshes. See main.cc. This was once mentioned by Inigo or Mackx as a "good small library to have". Well, it's even smaller than a library
Nice find, but did you know this is already available in liberutils (display_utils.h)?
Gertjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:03 AM   #4
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
Sure, I've made an extract to have it small and compact.
dima_tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #5
yuri_b
Connoisseur
yuri_b will become famous soon enoughyuri_b will become famous soon enoughyuri_b will become famous soon enoughyuri_b will become famous soon enoughyuri_b will become famous soon enoughyuri_b will become famous soon enough

Device: irex dr800sg DR1000S
Cool!!!
thanks
my loved game
yuri_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
I am already addicted!
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Qxr
Enthusiast
Qxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it is

Device: lbook V3, iRex DR800SG
Great job, thank you!
As far as I understand, the "3.7" archive contains the sources, so there is no need to download it if you are not one of the wizards

Last edited by Qxr; 11-09-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Qxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:54 AM   #8
pauli
Groupie
pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.pauli equals 42.

Device: iLiad, DR1000S, HTC Hero, DR800SG
Nice one, also works just fine on a DR800
pauli is offline   Reply With Quote