Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #46
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Fair Play - play fair .....
Well, they've both got lawyers...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #47
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Dear CEO of Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders,)

We would like to inform you that on behalf of Catire we have filed a motion of “EGO sum purgamentum vos es gluten” on the courts of Portugal(The only courts that can legally affect anything on this board).
Goody! We own the courts of Portugal (actually "of Portugal" is unnecessarily specific). Case dismissed!

Quote:
We are aware of the claims this God(Sam) character you make reference to and we dismiss his claims of creation because it is a proven fact that HE/SHE/WHO?/IT/THEM/ is not the creator.
That is correct. The fact that is proven is that it is not the HE/SHE/WHO?/IT/THEM to which they refer - it is, in fact, Sam (Sam sleeps a lot, and likes SF - he prefers the whole "Set off an explosion and let the rest sort itself out while I spend eternity trying to complete Oddworld" kind of creation). If you look over here, inside this event horizon, you'll see he has even signed his name, and put the date and a little "c" inside a circle next to it. I don't know why...artists, hey? Nevertheless, it's definitely his (ours), and he does (we do) want to exercise his rights by him jumping up and down and getting angry and doing that whole thunderbolt-and-lightning thing (I'm afraid he's a one-hit-wonder - all his other bits of inventiveness tend to follow the cliches). I'd just cede if I was you, because with Montsnmags Enterprises pulling on the superstrings, well, we'll just keep changing reality on your every move so that it results in the "WE WIN! HAPPYDANCE" by our lawyers (a terrible name to give it, seeing as the dance of the undead is about as happy as slug in a salt pig - they're not given to exuberance or, you know, smiling).

Quote:
Here is the information you requested: Blood type

Yours truly,

Lawyer Guy
Thanks for the blood sample. We have passed it through to the Artificial Sweetener Sub-Department, and they ask that you clean your neck thoroughly, and not wear a turtle-neck skivvy. (The nerve of them, hey? As if you'd be caught wearing a skivvy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Fair Play - play fair .....
Never get between the Montsnmags Legal Department and a neck, or the PNS and a Lawyer Guy at "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE HOUR". Geoff, you're drawing attention to yourself...the PNS are getting distracted...quick, pretend NOT to be a nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, they've both got lawyers...
Yeah, but my "lawyers" are to "law" what "footballers" are to a "football": they like to kick the living shit out of it, and then drink the blood of the competition (okay, footballers don't do that, but some of those soccer fans are pretty rabid).

Cheers,
Marc (in CEO Montsnmags Enterprises guise - where reality is my plaything...well, that and the other thing is my plaything. I'm only human, or at least a higher primate)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #48
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
every breath you take
every move you make
every other Sting song too
Reminds me of herring. Is that copyright claimed, too?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Herring.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	31005
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote