Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Anyone out there with mad book making skillz who will PLEASE make a Sony compatable copy for the dog? THANK YOU!!!!
yo pshwynk ! you have calibre, right ? just add your mobi version, select the title, change the output format to "epub" (or lrf) and click "convert ebook".
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #32
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Anyone out there with mad book making skillz who will PLEASE make a Sony compatable copy for the dog? THANK YOU!!!!
Erm I have an LRF I just made. Just don't know what to do with it now re getting it on the forum oh hang on........
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Harv and Veras Mexico Vacation - pshrynk.lrf (367.8 KB, 150 views)
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thank you peverel ! but could you start a new thread to upload that in the appropriate format section ? that would be perfect !
Old 06-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #34
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yo pshwynk ! you have calibre, right ? just add your mobi version, select the title, change the output format to "epub" (or lrf) and click "convert ebook".
Yeah, but I'm in the middle of a bunker with steel walls all around and not a really good web access for my computer that has calibre on it. If it's not done by this evening when I go home, then I'll get to it...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm in the middle of a bunker with steel walls all around and not a really good web access for my computer that has calibre on it. If it's not done by this evening when I go home, then I'll get to it...
no worries, it appears peverel has come to your rescue.
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #36
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I put it in the uploads section already.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #37
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
ok I have uploaded an EPUB and a LRF

oops two LRFs now sorry
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #38
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
ok I have uploaded an EPUB and a LRF

oops two LRFs now sorry
I'll fix that.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Oh, great cover, Z!!!!!!!!! Will download the prc now Thanks, pshrynkie!
i'm so glad you like it !
Old 06-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #40
pshrynk

In keeping with the great traditions of Tor, I have reviewed the mobi version of the mexico Vacation and it is crap. The formatting was totally screwed up and I did not actually proofreed it enough in the rush to get it to market and make bundles of cash on the residuals. So, in amongst all my free time, i am going to re-do the HTML and then re-upolad mobi, Epub, and lrf versions. If you were planning on doing any other conversions, please wait for the final version before doing so.

Pshrynk Productions accepts absolutely no responsibility for any damages incurred by its crappy formatting of the Saga. We were dringking ZCD's whilst doing it. We blame Adrian.*

*When he is out of hearing range.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #41
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Dear Montsnmags International (Holdings) & pshrynk publishing ,

We are writing on behalf of Catire to inform you that at one point he said Mexico and therefore claims copyright on the word, he also owns a dog and claims copyright on all dog pictures.

Please remove any and all pictures of dogs and the use of the word Mexico or we will be forced to take legal actions against your company, and by legal actions we mean that we will call you and hang up without saying a word repeatedly.

For answers to frequently asked questions, please follow the link below:

Information

Sincerely,

Lawyer Guy
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #42
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
We blame Adrian.*
Hey, you're a writer, say we. Not an editor nor a typesetter be. Nor a publisher, see? Nor a stenographicator, erm......whatever. Yes, blame Adrian. (doggie turns and high-tails it)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #43
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Pshrynk Productions accepts absolutely no responsibility for any damages incurred by its crappy formatting of the Saga. We were dringking ZCD's whilst doing it.
Hah! You were drinking ZCD's while writing it.

Quote:
We blame Adrian.*

*When he is out of hearing range.
He's invisible. How would you know? (Presumably by the absence of a banana-shaped projectile bouncing off your forehead).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Dear Montsnmags International (Holdings) & pshrynk publishing ,

We are writing on behalf of Catire to inform you that at one point he said Mexico and therefore claims copyright on the word, he also owns a dog and claims copyright on all dog pictures.
Dear Lawyer Guy. As CEO of Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders, etc.) I would like to note that certain actions taken by our company in the realms of chronophysics and deity-contracts mean that, technically, God (he actually prefers "Sam", but, you know, whatever), was performing work-for-hire with us when he created this particular universe (actually his only one - talk about your one-hit wonder). As such, Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders, etc.) own, by default, copyright on this universe. As such, we hereby claim ownership of the copyright to:
  • Mexico
  • pictures of dogs
  • dogs
  • cats
  • your every word
  • your every possession
  • every breath you take
  • every move you make
  • every other Sting song too
  • everything
  • everybody
  • rock your body
  • everybody
  • rock your body right
  • Backstreet's back alright!
  • ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Should you wish to proceed with your legal actions, I refer you to the head of the Montsnmags Legal Department, Nosferatu, who will assign, from the department's legion of undead lawyers, a point of contact. So that they can open a case file within an apropriate sub-department, we would ask that you please specify your bloodtype in your correspondence.

Yours greedily,
Marc
CEO Montsnmags Enterprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Hey, you're a writer, say we. Not an editor nor a typesetter be. Nor a publisher, see? Nor a stenographicator, erm......whatever. Yes, blame Adrian. (doggie turns and high-tails it)
...better not be to a room with windows. You know how he likes windows...for the drama of course.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #44
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

Dear Lawyer Guy. As CEO of Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders, etc.) I would like to note that certain actions taken by our company in the realms of chronophysics and deity-contracts mean that, technically, God (he actually prefers "Sam", but, you know, whatever), was performing work-for-hire with us when he created this particular universe (actually his only one - talk about your one-hit wonder). As such, Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders, etc.) own, by default, copyright on this universe. As such, we hereby claim ownership of the copyright to:
  • Mexico
  • pictures of dogs
  • dogs
  • cats
  • your every word
  • your every possession
  • every breath you take
  • every move you make
  • every other Sting song too
  • everything
  • everybody
  • rock your body
  • everybody
  • rock your body right
  • Backstreet's back alright!
  • ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Should you wish to proceed with your legal actions, I refer you to the head of the Montsnmags Legal Department, Nosferatu, who will assign, from the department's legion of undead lawyers, a point of contact. So that they can open a case file within an apropriate sub-department, we would ask that you please specify your bloodtype in your correspondence.

Yours greedily,
Marc
CEO
Dear CEO of Montsnmags International (Holdings) (and affiliates, shelf-companies, secret shareholders,)

We would like to inform you that on behalf of Catire we have filed a motion of “EGO sum purgamentum vos es gluten” on the courts of Portugal(The only courts that can legally affect anything on this board).

We are aware of the claims this God(Sam) character you make reference to and we dismiss his claims of creation because it is a proven fact that HE/SHE/WHO?/IT/THEM/ is not the creator.

Here is the information you requested: Blood type

Yours truly,

Lawyer Guy
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #45
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Fair Play - play fair .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote