Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
The prc version is loaded up. I will never get the hang of how to make the damned things look right in the upload section, so any moderator who has any clue can re-config it for me and I would be appreciative. If anyone needs HTML to convert to foreign version (Like Epub) I will gladly e-mail it to you.
thanks ! i've grabbed it. i suppose i'll have to send it through calibre to get an epub.

you should have used the colour cover though ! i just made the b&w one to see what it would look like. (someday we'll all have colour liseuses, you know... )

oh, and i fixed your upload. you always try to make things so complicated ! just attach the damned file, and then leave it alone !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 AM   #17
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
In keeping with the example set by Tor, pshrynk publishing, a wholly unwilling subsidiary of Montsnmags International (Holdings) would like to announce that the latest Harv and Vera Saga, Harv and Vera's Mexico Vacation has been completed, along with exciting new cover art by Zelda Pinwheel and should be published soon.*

WHERE'S THE GIBBON?!

Quote:
*Please see our Temporal Control Officer** for a relative definition of soon.

**Adrian
Oh, right, there he is. Never mind.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
WHERE'S THE GIBBON?!

Oh, right, there he is. Never mind.

Cheers,
Marc
actually, i included him in the cover art as well. he's just to the right of the taxi. the problem is, being invisible, he doesn't really photograph well.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 AM   #19
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
IS IT HERE YET?
IS IT HERE YET?
IS IT HERE YET?
IS IT HERE YET?
IS IT HERE YET?
IS IT HERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?

Cheers,
Marc (I'm just a passenger in Fate's flying car along the road of life)
Old 06-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #20
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
My favorites are the chihuahuas in scuba gear and the Kiss chihuahua...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #21
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually, i included him in the cover art as well. he's just to the right of the taxi. the problem is, being invisible, he doesn't really photograph well.
Okay, I know and can see you have mad skilz at this stuff. It's completely unrealistic of me to expect you to also have insane skilz.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 06-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
My favorites are the chihuahuas in scuba gear and the Kiss chihuahua...
tee hee... me too. (i see i like the scuba chihuahua so much i put him in twice. actually that was an accident, but i'll just pretend it's intentional. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Okay, I know and can see you have mad skilz at this stuff. It's completely unrealistic of me to expect you to also have insane skilz.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel

i like the ninjahuahua too.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #24
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Love it Ninjahuaha is my favourite
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #25
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
OK I know I am slow and stupid but where can I find the Harv & Vera stories for my reader?

Sorry for being so dumb
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #26
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
OK I know I am slow and stupid but where can I find the Harv & Vera stories for my reader?

Sorry for being so dumb
In the E-Books tab on the above blue line, click on MobiPocket and then search pshrynk. Panama Adventure is in other formats, but Mexico Vacation has not been changed over, yet.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #27
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
In the E-Books tab on the above blue line, click on MobiPocket and then search pshrynk. Panama Adventure is in other formats, but Mexico Vacation has not been changed over, yet.
Thank you kind a gracious Sir
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #28
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Oh, great cover, Z!!!!!!!!! Will download the prc now Thanks, pshrynkie!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #29
pshrynk

Anyone out there with mad book making skillz who will PLEASE make a Sony compatable copy for the dog? THANK YOU!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #30
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Anyone out there with mad book making skillz who will PLEASE make a Sony compatable copy for the dog? THANK YOU!!!!
Yes, please! (And THANK YOU in advance)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote