Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
ebookscovers
Enthusiast
ebookscovers began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad mini 2
TOC nav.xhtml issue

have a small issue with the contents page at the back of the ebook. no errors in calibre check. all looks in order. Its on the nav.xhtml and its the line as follows for Chapter 5 entry. same issue with the others. once I fix one I can fix them all. I see its the element 'li' but what do I replace this line below with so it passes checker.

<li class="calibre13"><a href="Flow_6.xhtml" class="calibre14">Chapter 5</a></li>

when I put through the epub checker it picks up:

Error while parsing file 'element "li" not allowed here; expected the element end-tag or element "address", "blockquote", "del", "div", "dl", "h1", "h2", "h3", "h4", "h5", "h6", "hr", "ins", "noscript", "ns:svg", "ol", "p", "pre", "script", "table" or "ul" (with xmlns:ns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg")'.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:12 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Do not splatter (cross) post. If you think the origional post was in the wrong place, ask a Mod to (suggest and) Move it. This thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
nav.xhtml, table of contents