Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Audible sale: Customer favorites for $7.95 (48 hours)

Audible is having another sale and I figured some of you might be interested...

[Smaller size needed - MODERATOR]

http://www.audible.com/mt/Customer_Favorites_Sale

Quote:
Discount is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Customer Favorites Sale ends May 21, 2012 at Noon ET.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-19-2012 at 04:46 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
It is probably georestricted, because I see much higher prices.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Audible is having another sale and I figured some of you might be interested...
One of the books on my wishlist that I was gonna use a credit on is on sale.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Yay! I bought 7 of those, including Howl's Moving Castle, #8 of the Dresden Files, the second of Richard Castle's Heat series, one of the John D. Macdonald mysteries, a couple of bestsellers....
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
Rh3a
Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rh3a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
It is probably georestricted, because I see much higher prices.
It depends on whether there is VAT applied.
They show as $9.14 for me.
If there are territorial restrictions, you probably won't be able to see the books at all.

Last edited by Rh3a; 05-19-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Rh3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rh3a View Post
It depends on whether there is VAT applied.
They show as $9.14 for me.
If there are territorial restrictions, you probably won't be able to see the books at all.
I get prices of $20, $30 and more. At least that is what I get when I click on the link from the browser of my PC. There is no indication of promotion whatsoever. When I access it from my mobile phone browser, it says I am not elibile for the offer.

"This offer is available only to new customers who have never joined an AudibleLestener membership plan, or who have never participated in a free trial or handheld device offer."

As far as I remember, I haven't done none of the above.

By the way, I am also from Bulgaria, so obviously, it is not due to georestrictions.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Also, those not on a subscription plan don't get the sales prices..
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thank you very much for this thread! I picked three books that I wanted, and then realized that I had a $10 discount balance still sitting in my Audible account from a previous promo that I had forgotten about, so I got quite a nice deal today.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible