Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-25-2021, 07:15 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Alternative for CC

An idea. I know diddly about Android app development but.... there is a Go project call UNCaGED https://github.com/shermp/UNCaGED that implements a Go library for accessing the calibre Smart Driver API.

I know Android apps are predominantly in Java but I believe they can be coded in Go. Has the time come for an open source project to build a new calibre companion?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote