Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #46
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I read two different books on different readers, they are not in the same genre. One might be fantasy the other might be nonfiction or something different. I tend to read more intense books with something lighter so I can switch each night depending on my mood. or how tired I am at the end of the day. I don't read series back to back, I'll wait and finish other books I want to read ' then pick up the next book in a series.

I have found that trying to read two similar books can be confusing, names, plots, time period. I have this problem with fantasy books now, I tend to read Kingdom style fantasy books, the name spelling and places are usually similar.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:29 PM   #47
Karen_Bubblegum
Pulp Fictionista
Karen_Bubblegum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
I often read several books at the same time, depending on what mood I'm in that day. On the second thought, the idea of savouring a book after I've just finished it really resonates. Don't think I've ever taken more than a day, much less a week, but a couple of hours - that's for sure. Had to read a lot in college, and even more right after that when I started to contribute to Omnipapers, so that's probably why giving too much due to a book, albeit a brilliant one, wasn't an option. And now it's kind of a habit - read it, finish it, let it sink in for two hours, then let go.

Last edited by Karen_Bubblegum; 07-27-2018 at 06:01 AM.
Karen_Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2018, 01:53 PM   #48
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
I usually do take a break in between. Although, depending on the time of day I finish I will start a new book the same day.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:32 PM   #49
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I tend to read 3 books at the time. The fact that kindle home screen ha a 3 book preview helps
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #50
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
always back to back unless i finish one as i am dropping off if thats the case then start new one next morning
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2018, 01:45 PM   #51
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I find these days I am unable to read more than one book at a time. I may start one then move to a different one but thats usually because the first didnt hold my interest. Other than that, its back to back unless late at night, as others have said.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote