Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-18-2017, 01:13 PM   #1
gallant205
gallant205 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
All versions of my PC Calibre software make the conversion screen too large to use

I'm on Windows 7 Pro, I've tried all screen resolution resizing there is- nothing helps me get to the convert button at the bottom of the Convert screen- the box is too large to show the button. Surely there's a way to fix this. I could really use the Convert function.

PS- this has been a problem through several upgrades to Calibre, the latest I did was today.
gallant205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:31 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Perhaps you have the same problem as the user who created this short thread.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:23 PM   #3
gallant205
gallant205 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you very much

You steered me to my answer. Problem solved. Thank you.

Funny thing is: I looked everywhere in Calibre for just such as scaling fix. Maybe it's just me, but that right facing >> arrow thing was hard (impossible) for me to see!
gallant205 is offline   Reply With Quote